Fine art giclée print on bamboo paper.
Bamboo is a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
For shipping, it is carefully wrapped in acid-free tissue paper and packaged in a hardback paper envelope. All of the packaging used is plastic free, too!
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance.
Bombay Sax - (Giclée Print)
As this is product is printed on demand, I cannot give a refund if you change your mind after purchase.
You are entitled to a replacement where goods are faulty. You need to contact me within 14 days of receipt of goods.
This policy is offered in addition to your legal rights.